Innovative and Tailored Approach to Meet Your Legal Needs
Michael Buscemi is a litigator with over 20 years of experience specializing in Business Litigation, Insurance Coverage Litigation, Construction Disputes and Representation of Design and Construction Professionals. Mr. Buscemi provides aggressive, cost-effective legal services to individuals and companies throughout California and nationally.
Mr. Buscemi graduated from the University of San Diego in 1996 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. In 1999, Mr. Buscemi obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law and was admitted to the United States Department of Justice Honors Program.
Rated AV®-Preeminent™ by Martindale since 2015, Mr. Buscemi has been honored with numerous accolades for his Insurance and Business litigation practice. San Diego Magazine has named Mr. Buscemi as a “Top Lawyer” (2016 – Present) for his Business Litigation and Insurance Coverage & Litigation practices, and Thomson Reuters has included Mr. Buscemi on the list of California “Super Lawyers” (2019 – Present) for his Insurance Coverage practice.
Areas Of Practice
- Construction Litigation 30%
- Insurance Coverage Litigation 30%
- Complex Civil Litigation 20%
- Business Litigation 20%
- California, 2000
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 1999
- University of San Diego
- Honors: Dean's List
- Imperial Western Products, Inc.
- Albert A. WEBB Associates
- Campbell Certified, Inc.
- Skyline Steel, Inc.
- Suncoast Financial Mortgage Corporation
- International War Crimes Prosecution, Enright Inn of Court, 2009 to 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Forum Committee on the Construction Industry, Business Law Section
- Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section
- Enright Inn of Court, Barrister
Pro Bono Activities
- Big Brothers of San Diego County, 2007 to Present
- Real Estate Development
- Property Management
Buscemi Hallett LLP provides skilled legal representation throughout California on all types of insurance and construction claims and disputes. Contact us today at 619-821-9163 or 707-800-9533 for aggressive and cost-effective assistance.