- Construction Litigation 30%
- Insurance Coverage Litigation 30%
- Complex Civil Litigation 20%
- Business Litigation 20%
Michael Buscemi is a litigator with over 20 years of experience specializing in Business Litigation, Insurance Coverage Litigation, Construction Disputes and Representation of Design and Construction Professionals. Mr. Buscemi provides aggressive, cost-effective legal services to individuals and companies throughout California and nationally.
Mr. Buscemi graduated from the University of San Diego in 1996 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science. In 1999, Mr. Buscemi obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law and was admitted to the United States Department of Justice Honors Program.
Rated AV®-Preeminent™ by Martindale since 2015, Mr. Buscemi has been honored with numerous accolades for his Insurance and Business litigation practice. San Diego Magazine has named Mr. Buscemi as a “Top Lawyer” (2016 – Present) for his Business Litigation and Insurance Coverage & Litigation practices, and Thomson Reuters has included Mr. Buscemi on the list of California “Super Lawyers” (2019 – Present) for his Insurance Coverage practice.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 1999
- University of San Diego
- Honors: Dean's List
- California, 2000
Classes & Seminars
- International War Crimes Prosecution, Enright Inn of Court, 2009 to 2010
- Big Brothers of San Diego County, 2007 to Present
- Imperial Western Products, Inc.
- Albert A. WEBB Associates
- Campbell Certified, Inc.
- Skyline Steel, Inc.
- Suncoast Financial Mortgage Corporation
- Real Estate Development
- Property Management
- California Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Forum Committee on the Construction Industry, Business Law Section
- Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section
- Enright Inn of Court, Barrister