Developing Winning Strategies For Businesses Facing Insurance Disputes
As a business owner in California, legal issues may arise. Unfortunately, some disputes may involve the insurance company that failed to protect you after you purchased insurance policies meant to protect your business and other assets from exposure and personal liability.
The law firm of Buscemi Hallett LLP provides legal assistance to individuals and businesses throughout Southern California with all types of corporate and personal insurance matters. We invite you to get in touch with us today to discuss your specific situation.
Attorneys at Buscemi Hallett LLP are AV Preeminent* peer-review rated through Martindale-Hubbell, nominated to the California Super Lawyers list, featured as Top Lawyers by San Diego Magazine and proud to receive Avvo’s Client Satisfaction Award. Our attorneys are aggressive litigators who strive to resolve disputes swiftly and efficiently, keeping an eye on our clients’ bottom lines. There is no cookie-cutter application of insurance laws to your unique case. We will address your issue one-on-one, directly addressing your specific business needs.
Whether you are making a claim or defending your business against one, we will help you. Our San Diego insurance lawyers will apply over 30 years of combined legal experience to your legal issue and will handle matters involving:
- General liability insurance for commercial operations: Protection for business owners against personal injury or property damage claims and lawsuits.
- Commercial vehicle and property insurance: Benefits for losses sustained when a commercial property is damaged, or an employee or co-owner is involved in a business-related automobile accident.
- Officer and director professional liability insurance: Protection for individuals acting on behalf of a corporation that is involved in an internal or third-party lawsuit.
- Environmental insurance: Protection for claims from environmental damages or personal injuries, which are typically excluded in commercial general liability policies.
- Products liability insurance: Protection from claims based on injuries resulting from defective or dangerous products.
- Bad faith claims: Claims against insurance companies for unreasonable, deceptive or unfair delays or denials.
Call Buscemi Hallett LLP Today For Skilled Legal Assistance
Contact us by calling 619-821-9163 or sending us an email. We provide free initial consultations and have evening and weekend consults available by appointment.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.